SUBMITTING A CLAIM
Please complete the Notice of Claim Form to start a claim.
Our agents will do all they can to help you ahead of closing to mitigate risk and keep claims down to a minimum, yet we recognize the business is not entirely without risk and title claims sometimes happen.
Information we request on new claims form
- Insured’s contact information, as well as the contact information for the person submitting the claim on the Insured’s behalf;
- A copy of the Policy, or if a final policy has not been issued, a copy of the commitment and signed settlement statement and signed closing disclosures;
- A copy of the documents evidencing the alleged title defect, and a brief description of the title issue.
The form, along with any information or documentation referencing the claim or matter, can be submitted to email@example.com or delivered by mail to Alliant National Title Insurance Company, P.O. Box 623339 Oviedo, Florida 32762-3339, Attention: Claims Department.
Alliant National agents, who must forward all notices of a claim a timely and complete manner, may review How to Submit a Title Claim on the Agent Resource Center for more information.
For consumers who need more information about submitting a title claim, please contact the Claims Department at 877-788-9800, ext. 244.
We empower people by protecting property owners with the finest title insurance.
We empower people by helping independent agents thrive.
We empower people by inspiring our people to explore, enhance and innovate.
Recent Blog Posts
- Economic And Real Estate Outlook Cloudy, But Not Stormy
- Alliant National Agents’ 2022 Fraud-Busting Efforts Capped Off By Coffelt Title’s Impressive Crime Watch Trifecta
- Team Spotlight: Alliant National’s Bob Grohol Mixes Title And Technology
- Microblogging: What It Is And Why It Matters
- Digital transformation is a business necessity
Forecasters Remain Cautious Given Inflation, Interest Rate Uncertainty The real estate market has cooled over the past quarter, as buyers face mounting economic pressure from inflation, bloated housing prices, and escalating interest rates. But the question in most forecasters’ minds is what will happen in 2023 with inflation and interest rate projections in – as […]
As the country’s leading independent title insurance underwriter for the independent title agent, Alliant National has a responsibility to help confront the growing threat of fraud in our industry. One way we do this is through our Crime Watch program, which incentivizes agencies to report instances of fraud that they encounter. As part of the […]
After a rich career split between technology and title, Bob Grohol has a unique perspective on the title industry – particularly on digital trends reshaping the field. Bob’s career path through these industries began in 1982 when he started working at a computer shop. This early professional interest stuck, and Bob would work in […]
Get the word out on your company by posting a steady stream of short-form content. One thing is for sure, businesses like yours will always need an effective way to get their messages out. One of the best ways to do so is through microblogging. Producing short, snappy updates on your company is a great […]
Digitization has changed business; how can you take advantage? If you spend any time on technology websites or blogs, then you have probably heard the term “digital transformation.” In the broadest sense, digital transformation or “DX” refers to the adoption of digital services to replace non-digital or analog applications and tools. When digital transformation is […]