Is your local recording office open?: COVID-19
Download the latest status Recording Jurisdiction Operating Status Report anytime.
Is your local recording office open? To protect the health of their employees, many governmental recording offices have decided to reduce staff, reduce hours or temporarily close their doors due to risks associated with the COVID-19 virus.
ALTA is tracking the operating status of recording jurisdictions around the country based on reports from ALTA members, colleagues and State/Regional Land Title Associations.
You can download the latest status Recording Jurisdiction Operating Status Report anytime.
If you have updates to the information you find, please contact ALTA by emailing details to firstname.lastname@example.org. ALTA is currently collecting the following information:
- Operating Status (Open, Closed, Partially Open)
- Posted Reopening Date (if available)
- Search Status (Online, Walk-Ins, Unavailable)
- Title Plant Data Available (Yes/No)
- Recording Status (eRecording – All or Limited, Walk-Ins, Drop-Offs, Mail, Unavailable)
- County Plan (Staffing, reopening plan, how the backlog/queue of recordings will be processed)
- State/Local Website URL for more information
ALTA’s COVID-19 resource page Alliant National’s COVID-19 resource page
Tags: ALTA, corona virus, erecording